PRIAPUS SHOT® (P-SHOT®)
Enjoy a Bigger & Harder Penis the Day of Treatment!
Priapus: The Greek god of fertility priapus: (without a capital "P") synonym for "penis"
Priapus Shot®: A SPECIFIC Method, protected by the US Patent & Trademark office of using blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the penis (also known as the P-Shot®).
*Results May Vary*
PRFM for the Penis: The Priapus Shot®
So, if the Priapus Shot® does what it should, then using it on the penis should result in all of the following:
Strengthen the penis
Straighten the penis
Increase circulation within the penis for a healthier organ.
Make other therapies work better (if you still need Viagra or Cialis, then it will work better for you).
Increase sensation and pleasure (helps correct the damage from diabetes).
Proven to work in multiple studies
Increase size by design (Can place more in base or in the head or wherever makes for best result)
No allergic reactions (using your own body’s fluids).
Minimal pain (no burning from the PRFM since it’s from your own body)
If You Wish to Be Treated
Here’s the Steps of the Priapus Shot®
1. A numbing lidocaine cream is applied to the penis.
2. Blood is drawn from the arm (just like when you have a blood test done).
3. The blood is put in a centrifuge
4. The platelets are transferred into another tube where a few drops of calcium chloride solution trick the platelets into thinking that they are in the body and the body has been injured.
5. The platelets release growth factors into the liquid of the tube.
6. The liquid is transferred into a syringe and injected into the penis using a tiny needle and in a way that distributes the growth factors in the proper way.
7. I think the day will come when these injections are given routinely in the same way we tune-up a car with a little STP to clean the fuel injectors. Instead, we will use PRFM to clean out the circulation of the penis and grow new blood vessels.
Question: I did some research and most people say it takes three weeks to notice results but you said you saw it immediately. Please explain? Could it be that everyone reacts differently to it? thanks and talk soon.
Answer: If you read the numbers on the PRP research that I posted above, then you will see something similar to what I have observed. The initial volume is from the combination of the platelets and the serum (or water) in the blood plus all the growth factors in the water that the activated platelets are starting to release.
Then over the next three days some of the the water is absorbed by the body. Then there is the growth of new tissue that continues for at least 12 weeks–bringing the volume back up to close to where it was with the initial injection.
Question: How much growth can I expect?
Answer: 10 to 20% increase in length and girth. An inch in length (a little more) and in girth was seen in the first two patients in the first month. Girth came first (with the injection), then length (with continued growth). I do not yet know if a second injection at 4 to 8 weeks will cause another growth spurt.
Question: Where is the injection put?
Answer: Directly into the corpus cavernosum with a small needle, and into the head of the penis–in a way almost exactly as done with those who use injections for erectile dysfunction.
Question: What about scar tissue?
Answer:If you look at men who inject 3 to 5 times a week over many years for treatment for erectile dysfunction, there is about a 10% incidence of scar tissue formation. This is with multiple injections for years. With this procedure, there is only one injection, so the chances of scar tissue should be almost nothing. In the face, there has not been the report of any fibrosis or scar tissue formation.
Question: Does it hurt?
Answer:I use a lidocaine cream (a strong version of what you might find in a spray to kill the pain of sunburn). It’s the same cream I use on the face before injecting the lips or other areas with Juvederm. The pain is about the same as a normal shot to the buttocks, perhaps less.